Before you start exploring opportunities in India you need to define 당신이 정말로 찾고 있습니다
해외 근무 많은 사람들에게 모험처럼 들린다. 하나, 인도 채용 정보 검색 단지 명백한 이상 필요 인도 표지 그리고, 인도 CV writing and translation, it requires thorough preparation. You will experience problems that did not even come to your mind when you decided to find 인도에서 작업.
영향을 너무 가볍게하지 마십시오 인도에서 작동 모험의 효과를 가질 수 있습니다! 예를 들어, 당신은 다른 이민 규칙과 관행, 이상한 구직 신청 절차, 익숙하지 않은 작업 후보 선택 기준 및 일반 관리 문화에서가 발생합니다.
Most visits to India are trouble-free but you should be aware of the risk of indiscriminate terrorist attacks, which could be against Western interests and civilian targets, including places frequented by foreigners like restaurants, hotels, clubs and shopping areas. In recent years, the Indian authorities have carried out a number of investigations and operations against terrorist networks.
당신은 보안 인식의 높은 수준을 행사하고 지역 뉴스 방송과 영사 메시지를 모니터링해야합니다. 당신의 여행 서류 및 비자는 현재 유효하고 안전한 장소에 고정되어 있는지 확인합니다. 원본 대신에 당신의 여행 서류의 사본을 가지고 다니십시오. 낮은 프로파일을 유지 시간과 여행의 경로를 다양하며 운전하는 동안주의를 기울여야. 빨리 로컬 연락처를 만들기 크게 편안함과 안전을 증가 다른 외국인의 지원을 추구.
시간: GMT + 5.5.
전화 국가 코드 : 91
인터넷 국가 코드 : .에서
연간 휴가 : Majority of Indians take annual vacations during school holidays.
- First Term Vacation: 1-5 Oct
- Pooja Holiday: 8-9 Oct
- Diwali Holiday: 25-28 Oct
- Second Term Vacation: 21 Dec to 3 Jan of next year
- Pongal Holiday: 13-15 Jan
- Summer Vacation: 1 Apr to 1 Jun
- 26 Jan - * Republic Day
- 23 Feb - Mahashivratri
- 9 Mar - Milad-Un-Nabi (Birth of the Prophet)
- 7 Apr - Mahavir Jayanthi
- 10 4월 - 금요일
- 13 4월 - 부활절 월요일
- 9 May - Buddha Purnima
- 14 Aug - Janmashtami
- 15 Aug - * Independence Day
- 20-21 Sep - Id ul Fitr (End of Ramadan)
- 28 Sep - Dussehra (Vijaya Dashami)
- 2 Oct - * Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday
- 17 Oct - Deepavali or Diwali (Festival of Lights)
- 2 Nov - Guru Nanak's Birthday
- 27-28 Nov - Idu'l Zuha/Bakrid (Feast of the Sacrifice)
- 18 Dec - Muharram (Islamic New Year)
- 25 12월 - 크리스마스
- 26 12월 - 박싱 데이
Note: * The above dates are Government of India holidays. Different in some regions.
- Offices - usually from Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 17:30, Saturday until 14:00. However, in some offices, there is a five-day week. Normally, lunch is for one hour, between 12:00 and 14:00
- Banks - Mon to Fri 10:00 - 14:30 and Sat 10:00-12:00
- Stores – Mon to Sat around 09:30-17:00 in most large stores; variable hours in bazaars
배경: The Indus Valley civilization, one of the oldest in the world, goes back at least 5,000 years. Aryan tribes from the northwest invaded about 1500 B.C.; their merger with the earlier inhabitants created the classical Indian culture. Arab incursions starting in the 8th century and Turkish in 12th were followed by European traders, beginning in the late 15th century. By the 19th century, Britain had assumed political control of virtually all Indian lands. Nonviolent resistance to British colonialism under Mohandas GANDHI and Jawaharlal NEHRU led to independence in 1947. The subcontinent was divided into the secular state of India and the smaller Muslim state of Pakistan. A third war between the two countries in 1971 resulted in East Pakistan becoming the separate nation of Bangladesh. India's nuclear weapons testing in 1998 caused Pakistan to conduct its own tests that same year. Despite impressive gains in economic investment and output, India faces pressing problems such as significant overpopulation, environmental degradation, extensive poverty, and ethnic and religious strife.
자본: New Delhi
기후: varies from tropical monsoon in south to temperate in north
인종 그룹 : Indo-Aryan 72%, Dravidian 25%, Mongoloid and other 3% (2000)
언어 : English enjoys associate status but is the most important language for national, political, and commercial communication; Hindi is the national language and primary tongue of 30% of the people; there are 14 other official languages: Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, Kashmiri, Sindhi, and Sanskrit; Hindustani is a popular variant of Hindi/Urdu spoken widely throughout northern India but is not an official language.
Other India Information
Good luck with your India information!